Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Recount about the best day ever

The best day ever was when I went fishing with my dad. Me and my dad went fishing at the panmure beach to catch some Ika (fish) for my family so we could eat it. My dad caught a big fish I caught a big fish too.

Then we fished for some more fish so there can be enough fish for my family.Then me and my dad got enough fish for our family then we put all of the fish into the cold box. We should only fish for enough fish for our family.

Then we went to the car with the cold box and went home. I roasted the fish on the BBQ with my dad. It was fresh and tasty. I bet you can never get such a tasty meal from a fish and chip shop. My puku
(Stomach) was really full. I think it was the best day ever because I learnt how to fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment